Please review the policy below
2. Collection of Information
We collect information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through cookies on the site and other possible technologies.
a. Information provided by you
The types of information the Service collects directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that we expressly ask you to enter and submit to the Service:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number;
• Comments and feedback;
• Interests and communication preferences.
b. Information Collected Automatically
The Service automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the Service. Examples of information collected automatically include:
• Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
• Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service;
• Location information for location-aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may use and disclose automatically collected information for any purpose, except where we are restricted by applicable law. If we combine any automatically collected information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information.
We may also use aggregated information for any purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal information.
c. Cookies and Web Beacons
• “Session” cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser;
• “Persistent” cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire;
• Web beacons, which are electronic images also known as single-pixel gifs.
In general, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies do not contain personally identifiable information, but when you furnish your personal information through the Service, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the Service.
Zalutsky & Pinski uses these technologies for various purposes, including: administering, customizing and improving the website and client experience, personalizing the browsing experience; advertising, promotions and surveys.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of the Service. You can also use your mobile device’s settings to manage the available privacy options.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
We use the personal information collected through the site:
• to assist you in processing your case;
• to provide and improve the Service and support;
• to contact you regarding developments in the law and other situations of benefit to you.
4. Sharing or Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share any information collected by or posted to this website with third parties not expressly affiliated with Zalutsky & Pinski unless specifically authorized to do so.
5. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target its websites to children under 13.
7. Contacting Us
Zalutsky & Pinski
Telephone: (312) 273-1217